Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Yet another post.

I'll write more tomorrow, along with pictures/swatches.

I'm not sure if deals are similar everywhere else, but if you check your Sunday paper, Walgreens is having a sale on Revlon and Rimmel products this week (is it ironic both brands start with an 'R'?)!

40% Revlon, plus with every $10 you spend, you get a $5 reward for your next purchase.
50% Rimmel

THIS IS AN AWESOME DEAL FOR DRUGSTORE xD & also for Walgreens because I feel that they 'inflate' their prices higher than Target or Walmart. I also had some coupons (thanks mom!) so I saved an additional $3! ^_______^

So check it out. I got my shopping on :)

Also, more about my shopping trip that occurred today. Can't wait to post to you all soon! <3

Oh, & before I leave, here is a look that I wanted to share with you all! A smokey purple look. I wish I was good at filming tutorials, but I suck (LOL). So here are pictures :D


Without flash.

With flash.

No comments:

Post a Comment