Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ugh...lol

School is killing me :( having this app doesn't keep me motivated to update you guys lol I'm sorry! But seriously, it's been so hard to keep up lately! I feel as though I'm seriously falling behind! Hopefully I'll be able to update everyone more frequently! This is going to be a photo blog! Enjoy the photos :)

The first photo is a French cafe pastries YUMMY! 2nd is a caterpillar and crunchy roll! 3rd is a building at my school :) 4th is edamame! The best I've ever had I swear! 5th is a super cute hat/mit connected thing! I really want it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so beautiful!!! I love your eye makeup!!! I'm so glad to have found your blog!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete