Saturday, June 19, 2010

THINK it's time to update!

Clearly I haven't been updating my blog very often. For that, I apologize extremely to my 11 followers. I'm sorry everyone! >_________<; I'm not going to lie though, I have this problem...it's called LAZINESS!

Aha anyways, this post will be about some recent purchases I got from Missha, Victoria Secret, & MAC. But many Missha products.

I was super excited to receive this package in the mail. Ooohhh pink squishy things! xD

This was everything I got. I spent about $40, which qualified my for FREE SHIPPING. My favorite! :)

This is one of the free gifts I got with purchase. Can't wait to use this! It's a little bit of some of their best-rated product. I believe this was something like a $40 value. Maybe more...

This was one of the other free gifts I got. It smells DELICIOUS! A $10 value?

BB Cream I purchased for $19.99. Can't wait to see if I will like this or not. I've always wanted to try BB Cream :)

I got 4 of these face masks. They were only like $1.99 each!

They had a lipstick deal for $12.99 for a set of 2. I'm loving the way these smell & the nude-ness of the color on the left.

Victoria Secret recently just started their semi-annual sale. I was able to get a hold of this limited-edition quad. THE LAST ONE! I was so happy, it was like $4.

Oh, almost forgot. I stopped at ULTA as well & grabbed some nail polishes. The Nicole by OPI was free from my Seventeen magazine.

Also got Beachbound from MAC, I DIG this color very much! & this VS lipgloss was like $3. Woot woot!!

Alright, so here is me without any make-up trying the green tea face mask. It was ssoo exhilarating. My skin felt like heaven afterwards. I kind' a look funny...& you can see my ugly tanline. EW
Anyways, thanks for reading once again! If anyone has any questions about any of the products featured I would be happy to help! Btw, everything was purchased by myself & for my own benefit. No one is paying me to advertise these products.

Love, CHEESECAKE aka SARAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment